Hi! My name is Ashley. Welcome to Running Bun!
So, who the hell am I?
Why is what I say worth reading? I like to run races and then train and run more races, but faster. However, I am human and sometimes (most of the time) things go awry. I am here to talk about running (and life) with a touch of humor.
Mike (I refer to him as Fizz) is my husband the big pup is Harley and the small pup is River. and We live in New Jersey. I also love New Jersey.
Quick running story: After 2 hip surgeries in college, I didn’t run for years. I got bored (and I was healed) so I started running. Then I started racing. Then I started to train for faster times. It’s an addiction.
Important things to know about me:
- I don’t enjoy people who don’t enjoy sarcasm
- I am a vegetarian
- My sisters are my best friends (Brittany and Shelley)
- I wear spandex pants 97% of the time
- I love animals and hate animal cruelty
- I believe Bruce Springsteen is a musical genius
- Favorite food: Chipotle
- Favorite drink: Coors Light and Dunkin Donuts iced coffee
- I genuinely enjoy playing blackjack and think that I am a “good gambler”
Most important thing in my life right now: I am pregnant and we are expecting a baby girl in March 2014! I’m scared and excited as hell.
Seriously, thank you for stopping by and double thank you if you come back more than once. I love making new friends (as long as you are funny)!