Hi! My name is Ashley. Welcome to Running Bun!
So, who the hell am I?
Why is what I say worth reading? I like to run races and then train and run more races, but faster. However, I am human and sometimes (most of the time) things go awry. I am here to talk about running (and life) with a touch of humor.
Mike (I refer to him as Fizz) is my husband the big pup is Harley and the small pup is River. The baby is Jennie and she is the love of my life. We also have another on the way (due March 2016). We live in New Jersey. I love New Jersey.
Quick running story: After 2 hip surgeries in college, I didn’t run for years. I got bored (and I was healed) so I started running. Then I started racing. Then I started to train for faster times. It’s an addiction.
Important things to know about me:
- I don’t enjoy people who don’t enjoy sarcasm
- I am a vegetarian
- My sisters are my best friends (Brittany and Shelley)
- I wear spandex pants 97% of the time
- I love animals and hate animal cruelty
- I believe Bruce Springsteen is a musical genius
- Favorite food: Chipotle
- Favorite drink: Coors Light and Dunkin Donuts iced coffee
- I genuinely enjoy playing blackjack and think that I am a “good gambler”
Seriously, thank you for stopping by and double thank you if you come back more than once. I love making new friends (especially on the internet).