I love Friday finds. I’m freaking pumped I decided to do this. It’s like Pinterest for my blog.
- This song was absolutely added to my running playlist. I also listened to it on repeat all week at work. Yes there was a dance party at my desk. I am even listening to it now as I write this post. I hope you enjoy is as much as I do.
- The Onion: It’s Funny, I’ve Actually Only Been To New Jersey A Couple Of Times | By Bruce Springsteen http://onion.com/TMoGX5
- Chrissie Wellington announced on her blog that she is retiring from competitive racing. There is no doubt that she is retiring as one of the greatest of all time.
- Sarah OUaL wrote a PSA about the importance of getting an annual skin cancer screening. This subject hits home for me as my dad has had way too many to count skin cancer removal surgeries all over his body. Wear sunscreen and stay out of the tanning bed. Reality: Your tan is going to suck when you get cancer.
- Abby listed extremely helpful tips for any relationship to survive a cycle of marathon training! This is 100% bookmarked for me. Mine suffered a bit during the last training cycle due to the fact that I was frequently MIA.
- Erin (good friend and fitness instructor) moved from CT to NYC for her job. She opened up about her struggles with finding a job as a fitness instructor in NYC.
- My Beauty Bunny is (continuously) compiling a list of reviews of cruelty-free mascaras! I bookmarked the post because there will be updates as new products are found, released and reviewed!
What were your favorite reads this week? As always, please share!