It is Foodie Pen Pal reveal day for September! I was paired up with Sara from Milwaukee Kitchen. I actually sprinted upstairs with the box to open it because I was so excited!
Sara is clearly from Wisconsin and according to her card, (almost) everything in the box was from Wisconsin!
What I love about Foodie Pen Pals is that you always get to try new things! Everything in here was new to me!
- Doctor Kracker Pumpkin Seed Cheddar Crispbreads - This was the first item I opened (I ate it as I was looking at the other items in the package)! I love pumpkin seeds and I love cheese and I love crackers. Hello perfect snack.
- La Campagne Bakery Baked Granola- The granola was amazing. It had HUGE almonds baked into the granola with raisins and cranberries. Also baked in was flaxseeds, oats, honey, sunflower seeds peanuts and walnuts.
- Lars Own Crispy Onions – I wish I told Sara that the only thing in the world I don’t like is onions Fizz enjoyed them though!
- Quince & Apple Cherry Preserves – This was delicious! I used it for a spread on Ezekial english muffins!
- Susie’s Nature Bars – Cranberry Walnut (organic ingredients)!
- Hsu’s Root to Health Ginseng Root – I have not tried this yet, but Lora (also from Wisconsin) said Ginseng was very popular there so I will give it a shot!!
I want to say thank you to Sara for all of the delicious goods!! Check out her blog, Milwaukee Kitchen for delicious recipes!