I haven’t posted my workouts in 2 weeks. After Week 8, I went to Vegas. When I got home I was not giving my blog any effing love. I post these workouts because I like being held accountable for my plans. Turns out, when I didn’t post my weekly workout plan/goals, I barely worked out. Lesson learned. No more slacking.
Week 9 (9/3/12-9/9/12)
- Power Fusion (FIOS on demand) – 20 min – I finally found the on demand workouts (or, decided to ACTUALLY look for the first time). The workout seemed reasonable so I selected it. It ended up being some random mix between yoga and rhythmic dancing. Not sure, but I was sweating yet bored after 20 minutes.
- NTC – Sofia Boutella Fearless – 15 min
Tuesday 9/4-Wednesday 9/5:
Does walking to work from Penn Station count?
- HERE WE GO!!! I ran. 3.27 fucking glorious miles – 30 min – I consider it the best run ever. I even wrote a blog post about it! No pain, only happiness
Friday 9/7-Sun 9/9:
Week 10 (9/10/12-9/16/12)
- I made up a quick workout to do in my living room (Is this picture too big?)
- Run 5 mi – 44 min – The run was painful and I could barely breathe. I honestly expected to maintain my fitness level during the time off but it just isn’t where I wanted it to be. It was only my second run though so I am not too upset!
- NTC – Sculpted Arms – 15 min – TOUGH WORKOUT – I freaking loved it
- Run 5.24 mi – 49 min – Tough run in Central Park with my friend Catherine. As with the run the day before, I became winded very easily.
- Schwinn Spin Instructor Certification! Amazing! We completed two 55 min cycling workouts! Holy hell they were the hardest of my life. So much satisfaction after it was over!
And there you have it ladies and gents I am back to being diligent about these posts!